Skilled Visa

Are you qualified, experienced and under 45 years of age with a sound knowledge of English? If so, please check the link below to see if your occupation is on the list and contact us to check your eligibility and work your way through obtaining a skilled visa.

  • Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189
  • Skilled Nominated Visa subclass 190
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional)Visa subclass 489
  • Skilled Regional Visa subclass 887

Link for Medium and Long term Strategic Skilled List (MLTSSL) and Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)


Employment Visas

Have you been nominated (offered a job) by an approved sponsor for an employment which is on the occupation list given on the link below and have the required skills (qualification and experience) and reasonable English knowledge, then please contact us to check your eligibility and obtaining the suitable visa for you.

Even if you don’t have a nomination (job offer), we should be able to find a suitable sponsorship for you for selected positions. Hence please contact us to see if you qualify for this.

Are you an employer seeking to recruit a skilled worker from overseas as you cannot fill the position locally? Please contact us as we may be able to assist you in filling your vacancy.


Are you an employer who wants to get approval as a standard business sponsor to employ a person on a 457 visa? We can assist you in obtaining sponsorship approvals.

  • Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa subclass 482

Employer Sponsored or Regional Sponsored Visas:

  • Employer Nomination Scheme subclass 186 Direct Entry stream or Transition from 457 or 482
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme subclass 187 Direct Entry stream or Transition from 457 or 482

If you want to come to Australia temporarily for a short period such as 3 months or 6 months for work or entertainment work, we can assist you with the right visa for you.

Link for Medium and Long term Strategic Skilled List (MLTSSL) and Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)


Family Visas

Do you want to bring your spouse or your de facto partner to Australia to live with you (or do you want to join your spouse in Australia)? We will do your visa application professionally to give you a successful outcome.

Prospective Marriage
Are you planning to get married within the next 9 months and you want to bring the prospective partner to Australia, please contact us to apply for this and or to apply for subsequent visa options.

Would you like to have your parents live with you in Australia temporarily or permanently? There are various visa options if you are concerned about the cost or the time or the less hassle. Please contact us to find out more.

Do you want to bring your biological/adopted child (having the legal parental full and permanent rights) from overseas, please contact us for the right visa option.

We can also process visas such as Remaining Relative, Aged Dependent Relative visas for you.


Student Visas

  • Student Visa subclass 500

Do you want to expand your career by undertaking an Australian qualification whilst earning your pocket money (as you can only work for limited hours)? Please contact us to check out the suitable course and College/University to enroll and obtain your student visa that will enable you to stay in Australia during the course period?

  • Student Guardian Visa subclass 590

Are you a parent of a student or someone nominated by the parents of a student, who would like to stay with the student under 18 years to support him or her during their studies, then we can help you with your visa application process.


Graduate Visa

Are you on a student visa and about to complete your course (after studying in Australia for more than 16 calendar months), we can assist you obtaining a graduate visa to stay further for 18 months to 4 years in Australia (depending on the course undertaken)

  • Temporary Graduate Visa subclass 485


Are you under 31 year of age who have completed an engineering degree at a recognised institution in the past two years who wishes to gain Australian experience? We can assist you with the following visa that will allow you to stay in Australia for 18 months

  • Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa subclass 476


Resident Return Visas (RRV)

Are you a permanent resident of Australia and if your permanent resident visa is over 5 years you cannot re-enter Australia after your travel overseas unless you have a Resident Return Visa. In order to be eligible for this RRV you need to satisfy either residency or substantial ties with Australia or based on members of the family unit who meet residency requirements.

Former Resident Return Visa subclass 151

Resident Return Visa subclass 155

Resident Return Visa subclass 157


Short Stay/Visitor/Tourist Visa

Do you want to come to Australia for a short stay as a tourist or to visit your family or for business or for medical treatment or for a holiday to explore Australia and aged between 18 and 31 as an eligible passport holder we can assist you with any of the following visas for you.

Visitor Visa subclass 600

Electronic Travel Authority subclass 601

Medical Treatment Visa subclass 602

eVisitor subclass 651

Tourist Visa subclass 676

Work and holiday 462

Working holiday 417


Business Visas

Do you want to invest in Australia and manage a business, we will assist with the most suitable visa option for you that will enable you to stay in Australia temporarily or permanently.

Business Talent (Permanent) Visa subclass 132

Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa subclass 188

Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa subclass 888



Are you a permanent resident (held a permanent visa for 12 months), lived for at least 4 years in Australia, having a good knowledge of English and been involved in the Australian community, we can assist you with the citizenship application process, if you wish to become an Australian citizen and be a holder of the Australian passport which will allow you to travel to many countries easily.



Have been refused to grant or been cancelled a visa? Do you want to appeal against the decision? Please contact us to get the right advice for your situation and assist you with the appeal process. We can assist you with the following confidently depending your case.


Ministerial Intervention


Check Eligibility